mardi 16 octobre 2007

just a little game ...

Hi everybody. In response to my first article, yes, I must be quiet with crysis, but I can talk about it to you ... directly ^^

However. I try this week two demo. Unreal tournament 3, and Call of duty 4. Two games very attractive !

I played a lot with their older version ( call of duty 1 & 2, and UT2004/2006).

What can I say ... Wonderful, very interesting.

Call of duty 4 has a great ambiance ! We must notice that the story is not taking place in the second world war, but nowadays. The demo is very short ( finished in only 20 minute) but we play in a movie ! It's beautiful, explosion everywhere, the ambiance is great also. I play in "la chute du faucon noir" !

One word on UT3. Same game like the older, but with a lifting. And what a lifting ! Also with an old computer, it's pleasant to play. Great job to the developers.

Next week, Bioshock , I have almost finished the game ....

Two links to finish
UT3 demo's
CoD4 demo's

2 commentaires:

MikaelSTID a dit…

You are the boos

Bij a dit…

Call of duty must be great, I'll try it after Bioshock... thanks for the advice you gave me about this game, but I keep my comment for the article you'll make on it ;)

At the moment I'm playing on Dead Rising, a little bit difficult so... I enjoy a lot !

See Ya !!!