This is my new blog.
I will try to talk about video games ... whouaaa it's very original !
But this is one subject that I know I can write a lot of thing easily...
I will try to talk about one game per week, or if it will be a great game, maybe two or three it depends..... hey ! I do anything I want ! It is MY blog .... yes I'm a litlle bit angry, because, I am in a class room, in english .... my favorite subject ! and I CAN'T play Crysis ! a new game which will release in november .... so now, you ask yourself why can I play a game which will be released is in november ? Maybe I am a pirate ? or just a lucky man.... i assure you i'm just a lucky person.
I have been selected few weeks ago to play a "beta" version of Crysis. This beta is created to "test" this game before the release date !
So I'm a privileged person...
My impression? very funny game, very beautiful ... maybe the most beautiful game I played !
But one problem appear to me.... it's necessary to have a new computer to play correctly ( a computer about 1500$ I mean.... not a OLPC)....
This game is a FPS... a first personn shooter ! very exiting
look at this movie...
next week ? warhammer online ? ok goodbye ^^
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
2 commentaires:
One of the most interesting FPS of the end of the year and it's interesting that you beta test it. Are you blocked by the secret around it or you can freely speak of it ? If yes can you tell us more about it, the things it brings to FPS ?
I don't like those video games...
I'm very exciting by the sport video games , me...
Enregistrer un commentaire